Job Responsibilities :
1. Strong expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365/2016/2013 with minimum of 2 End to End implementation.
3. Hands on experience in Dynamics CRM SDK, Plugin development, Custom Workflow/Action development
4. Must have working experience on tools like Ribbon workbench, XRM toolbox and CRM related tools.
5. Hands on Experience on Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate and Flow designing and integrations.
6. Hands on Experience in .Net and related technologies.
7. Hands on Experience in CRM Out of the Box features/functionalities.
Good to Have:
Ability to understand simple business requirements.
SQL Server – working knowledge of designing/deploying SSRS custom reports / dashboard, specifically with Dynamics CRM entities.
Working Knowledge on PCF(Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
Working Knowledge on Azure Pipelines, Azure functionalities(CI/CD)
Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
Able to collaborate with team and have a strong desire to excel.
Implement solution post review of business requirements.
Multitasking both project and providing innovative solutions such as new addon and able to give demos.
Any certification done in MS Dynamics is preferred.