- Lead Generation
- Cold Calling
- Communication Skill
- Meeting with clients
- Giving Software Products Demonstration
Job Responsibilities :
1. Strong expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365/2016/2013 with minimum of 2 End to End implementation.
3. Hands on experience in Dynamics CRM SDK, Plugin development, Custom Workflow/Action development
4. Must have working experience on tools like Ribbon workbench, XRM toolbox and CRM related tools.
5. Hands on Experience on Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate and Flow designing and integrations.
6. Hands on Experience in .Net and related technologies.
7. Hands on Experience in CRM Out of the Box features/functionalities.
Good to Have:
Ability to understand simple business requirements.
SQL Server - working knowledge of designing/deploying SSRS custom reports / dashboard, specifically with Dynamics CRM entities.
Working Knowledge on PCF(Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
Working Knowledge on Azure Pipelines, Azure functionalities(CI/CD)
Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
Able to collaborate with team and have a strong desire to excel.
Implement solution post review of business requirements.
Multitasking both project and providing innovative solutions such as new addon and able to give demos.
Any certification done in MS Dynamics is preferred.
Job Responsibilities : Skills Required 1. Strong expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365/2016/2013 with minimum of 2 End to End implementation. 2. Customization and Configuration of Dynamics CRM Appli...
Salesforce Technical Consultant
- Gained experience with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Salesforce CRM
- Senior Salesforce developer with at least 2 years of experience.
- Salesforce Customization, Code Review, very good of Integration Experience.
- A developer who can quickly grasp and adapt ongoing project activities
- Candidate with relevant salesforce lightning development experience
- Experience on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud is a must, Knowledge of FSL is an add on
- Should have Community implementation knowledge.
- Should have strong knowledge in building multiple reusable lightning components
- In depth knowledge of Administration, Configuration, Implementation and support experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Should be excellent in creating process builder, flows and workflows etc
- Candidate should Maintain code for Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages and controllers for smooth business operations
- Should have hands on experience on SF integration, Asynchronous Apex, apex class, triggers etc
- Candidate must be aware of various Salesforce.com customizations - standard objects and creation of customized business objects, screens, views
- Strong understanding of security model, roles, profiles, permission sets and public group
- Candidate should be good in handling clients calls and communication (written as bwell as oral).
Salesforce Technical Consultant Job Description: