Salesforce Technical Consultant
- Gained experience with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Salesforce CRM
- Senior Salesforce developer with at least 2 years of experience.
- Salesforce Customization, Code Review, very good of Integration Experience.
- A developer who can quickly grasp and adapt ongoing project activities
- Candidate with relevant salesforce lightning development experience
- Experience on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud is a must, Knowledge of FSL is an add on
- Should have Community implementation knowledge.
- Should have strong knowledge in building multiple reusable lightning components
- In depth knowledge of Administration, Configuration, Implementation and support experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Should be excellent in creating process builder, flows and workflows etc
- Candidate should Maintain code for Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages and controllers for smooth business operations
- Should have hands on experience on SF integration, Asynchronous Apex, apex class, triggers etc
- Candidate must be aware of various Salesforce.com customizations – standard objects and creation of customized business objects, screens, views
- Strong understanding of security model, roles, profiles, permission sets and public group
- Candidate should be good in handling clients calls and communication (written as bwell as oral).